9.05.2008

A little more time




I've been itching to get some more time to lay down some tracks.. I did this in the first few hours I received my new gear and I haven't had any time since then to write or record. It's been almost a month. I think partially because I want a great sound and my guitars aren't really up to it right now.. and partially because I just really haven't had time. I moved.. I work a lot.. I've got a family in there too. And I can't think of a way to post this track and stream it so go to

www.myspace.com/hondasdontbelonginnyc

I don't get on there much any more but it's useful to send people to listen. I really ought to invest in some online storage or server housing someplace but I just can't justify the cost. I hope the tens of people that read the blog will enjoy. I should put a counter on here.

No comments: